Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MS Life group is back with a vengeance and that means all the soda and cinnamon roles your little heads can handle. I have really missed having everyone over to the house and I'm excited for what we're going to learn from the Bible.
the location is:
4004 Salmon River Dr. Monroe, NC 28110
Please bring a Bible and something with which to write.
Sorry for the late email. I've had a crazy couple of weeks, but Heather, Bob, Kay, and I are fully engaged now and looking forward to what God wants to accomplish in the lives of His kids.
Please call my cell at 704-221-0739 or email me back if you have any questions or concerns. Desserts are always welcome :)
In Christ,
Jared Kirk

2 comments:

Bayley said...

BROWNIES WERE GREAT,
I HAD LOTS OF FUN,
HOPE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GOD,
AND ALSO HOPE TO BE THERE NEXT WEEK!!!!!! :)


PS:GREAT MUSIC

-BAYLEY DAVIS-

Bayley said...

Oh yeah i forgot tell Caleb i said hi!!! haha

Post a Comment